Sunday, September 17, 2006

Overtime!

The Vikings won in ot. I love football and I love the Vikings. The only bad part was that when we were leaving, we went into the wrong side of the parking ramp and didn't discover it until we had walked up 7 flights of stairs. Then we had to walk back down, walk 2 blocks, and walk up 7 more flights. I do not like stairs very much. Then on the way home we (My sister Zisa and me) stopped at McDonalds to get Zalyssa dinner and the only form of currency I brought with me was an expired credit card. Thank you to Zisa for paying.

I would much prefer to spend tomorrow in bed. Too bad I have the late shift. And not only am I no longer able to talk to ZarahZou all day, but my friend that I e-mail with all day is training her replacement for her job since she's moving, and so I can't e-mail her all day, either. I will be so only.

Well, Zalyssa needs help with her homework, so I am off to figure out speed and velocity.

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Ohmygosh! Speed and velocity? That's kind of what I'm doing in Physics. Wanna be study buddies? Speed is how fast you are going and velocity is how fast and what direction. Its like if you drive in a circle at 50 mph (I have no idea what 50 kph is, thank you very much). Your speed is constant, but your velocity is constantly changing. Yeah, I'm a nerd.