Friday, September 01, 2006

Post-it notes everywhere!!

Zarah-Zou left me miscellaneous post-it notes all over my desk. At first the ones I found made me smile. Now they make me sad because I found a really cute one about lip gloss and I realized that I am totally alone at my desk with no one to talk to. I am surrounded by dumb people (Dumbly) or arrogant people (NewGuy-very smart, but I doubt he'd want to have a discussion about a Sophie Kinsella novel). I actually had to have a conversation with a sales rep today because I really wanted to talk to someone. At least now Mr. Michigan knows all about how my daughter is starting high school and that I am glad I don't have 3 boys like he does. I almost started to get all teary when I found the note in my calendar. I seriously miss ZarahZou. She can make it up to me though by discovering a cure for dehydration from inhaling silica gel. I am so thirsty and and am using hand lotion about 47 times a day. It has to be from the silica gel.

I just got back from taking MissZalyssa to Plato's Closet, Walmart, and Joanne Fabrics. I bought the bestest smelling candle and came right home to light it. I also detoured to Paris and got ZarahZou a souvenir from my travels. It was a long trip. And just because the packaging says "Joanne's" does not mean it is from Joanne's. Joanne's is French for Paris.

I took MissZalyssa and her friend Jessica to Baker's Square for dinner. Did you know that they now charge you $.69 for a side of honey mustard? I'm boycotting them. And I had to leave a $5 tip because I didn't have anything smaller.

In case anybody besides me cares, I bound over $100,000 worth of policies for 9/1. Mr.Cody sold a $24K hail policy! I am very happy for him since he has lost so much business to the stupid company that starts with Fed. And Mr. Slimowa sold a work comp for $12K, but he had to include a note that the quote he sold (from gprobe) was $4k less than Gee-e. Nice, but I also gave him a stupid Am-I-Trust quote that was less than a $1000 more. Whatever.

ZickyZou is in the shower, MissZalyssa and Jessica ar at Target, and the Twins are getting their azz kicked by the Yankees. At least my candle smells good.

well, I am going to go and admire the new baking dishes and trivets that I just got in the mail from QVC. I can not wait until Thanksgiving. The littlest one will be perfect for cranberries. The middle one is the perfectest size for candied sweet potatoes, and the large one will make a great green bean casserole. I can't wait. I am so excited to try them out.

No comments: