Saturday, September 16, 2006

My feet hurt!

I took MissZalyssa back to the doctor today. I had to take her to the Robbinsdale clinic, right next to North Memorial. It was very nice that the parking ramp was closed for maintenance and I couldn't find a place to park. We ended up on a side street in one hour parking. Nice! How can you close a parking ramp that is the only available parking in the whole area? Can't they "maintenance" one level at a time?

Anyhow, still no idea what is wrong with her. She still has a stomach ache, but the fever is gone. She had more tests and a rather personal exam that we are not going to talk about. And the doctor just said to keep taking the Prilosec, come back in 4-6 weeks, and if anything major happens (extreme pain, vomiting blood) to bring her in right away or go to the ER. She seems to feel a little better, so that's good.

We went to the Mall of America yesterday. That could be why my feet hurt, 5 hours of walking around the mall. I went to Trade Secret and bought some Nail Envy by O.P.I. I had to choose between the bottle of stuff for $14.95 or the bottle of stuff plus free nail polish remover and remover pads for $14.95 on sale for 30% off. It was a rather difficult decision. More items for less money??? Guess which one I went with?

I just dropped Zalyssa and Ashley off at Target. The house is so quiet. I want to turn on the tv, but I also want to maintain the quietness.

I am reading an excellent book, Judge and Jury, by Jonathan Patterson and some other guy, maybe the guy he wrote The Jester with? The book is really good, sort of John Girsham-ish. About the mob and a trial and people getting blown up. Very intriguing.

Vikings game tomorrow. I can't wait. Free tickets plus a free parking pass. I have the late shift on Monday so I don't need to be at work until 10:00, plus I can wear jeans because it's United Way week.

Ok, I am going to enjoy the silence for the next few minutes....

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Have fun at your Vikings game. I will be studying. I think I'll learn a new med term just for you. :-)