Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Another b-grade movie for life's big silver screen.....

Another Tuesday! It seems like I've been working for hours already, but it's only 7:30. I have gotten a lot done already, so there's that.  Last night we made hamburgers with homemade hamburger buns. They turned out surprisingly well, but HOLY CARBS!

I got my first shipment of ColorStreet nail polish strips. I'm excited to try them out tonight. Fingers crossed they work, because they seem so easy. I got a silver french manicure. I'm definitely going to have to find a youtube video before I start. I watched one of the regular color application, but the French is a 2-step process. Pretty polished fingers crossed I can do this.

Today's Lula is a rose Perfect with a Lindsay with black pants. I love this Perfect!




Last night's Lula was an Irma and polka dot leggings. Perfect LulaJammies!



Lacy J Dalton Everybody Makes Mistakes

2 comments:

Gaft Girl said...

Color street?

Unknown said...

ColorStreet is Cherie's newest venture. It's similar to Jamberry, but does not use heat to set it. I didn't get around to trying it yet.....