Thursday, March 22, 2018

Or am I origami, folded up and just pretend....

Thursday! I really need to quit accidentally falling asleep around 6:00. Even if I only sleep for half an hour, it becomes impossible to fall asleep before midnight. And so, then I wake up super tired. And accidentally fall asleep at 6:00 and so on and so forth. Vicious cycle. I need to break it.

I have a basket of Mexican candy on my desk. I brought it back from Cali and it is filled with yummy mango-chili suckers and other fun stuff. It's not in the basket to share with people, it's in the basket because I had no place else to put it. I don't share candy.

Today's Lula is a Lynnae, a Sarah and "dancing pineapple lady" leggings. These are not something I would normally wear to work, but I needed something with a black background and a color I have a Lynnae to match so I could wear black shoes. I don't think boots would be comfortable on my skinned up calf (from falling yesterday).


Last nights LulaJammies - my favoritest pair of leggings and a Randy. 

Eve 6 Inside Out

3 comments:

Gaft Girl said...

I don't share candy either. Except, I would share candy with you, but no one else. Not even my husband. I'm still better about the one time he went to Ikea and didn't bring me home candy. That's just rude.

Unknown said...

When I say "no one" that excludes you. There are lots of things I'd do for you that I would not do for anyone else. I would maybe even clean your toilet if you really, really needed me to. I don't even clean my own.

Gaft Girl said...

I appreciate you.