Friday, March 16, 2018

I should've known all along that time would tell....

It's Friday!! This work week was only 2 days long, but it feels like forever. I want to go back on vacation! I am very, very good at vacationing! It's only 7 am and I'm already thinking about taking a nap. Although I'm pretty sure that napping at work is not okay. But, I have not tested that theory so maybe it's time. For science, obviously.

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times. I drive in the right lane because I know I'm going to be driving the speed limit. If this is not okay with you, then you are welcome to pass me. I won't be offended. I can not afford a ticket, it would cut into my Lula budget. So, please allow for a safe following distance. Also, a safe following distance is not 3 inches.

And to the Pop Slots people, I'm sure you have noticed that when I run out of coins, I will purchase more if you offer me the $11.99 package. Because in girl math, that is only $10. And $10 is pocket change. If you offer me the $32.99 package, I will not purchase it. Because $33 is grocery money. So, your options are making $12 off me or making me $0. Because I will buy the $12 package all day long. But I will never buy the $33 package. Ever.

Today's Lula is fall colors. An orange Classic and a green Sarah with jeans.




 And last nights Lula Jammies- leggings and a Randy.




The Go-Go's - Vacation

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I heart you and your blog. I am so glad you are back!