Thursday, March 15, 2018

So tell me what you want, what you really, really want....

Thursday, and back to work and back to blogging after 12 days off in a row. In addition to my visit with the Princess I watched a lot of Netflix and didn't do much else. After I got back from Cali I only left the house twice. Once for a pedi with ZarahZou on Sunday and then yesterday I forced myself to go to Target so I could get reacquainted with peopling. I even had a small talk convo with the cashier about couponing. Then I went home and watched more Netflix.

My trip was fantastic. I miss the Princess so much! She is living in an RV and when I got there I saw that they had stuff piled up outside in bins and bags because it doesn't fit. She said they were saving up for a storage shed. So the next day we went to Home Depot and I got them a shed. And then we spent several hundred hours putting it together. It was the most insane thing I've ever tried to construct. You'd think a basic metal 6x8 shed would be pretty simple. But it had (no exaggeration) like 425 screws and bolts. We missed a few, but it is currently standing, so there's that.

I slept in until 10 yesterday, I haven't done that in forever. So obviously I could not get to sleep last night. That equals me being extremely tired today. And I have 311 (again, not exaggerating) emails to contend with. So now for an unsolicited product review. I am not getting paid for this nor did I receive a free product. However, if someone knows how I can get paid/get free stuff in exchange for reviews, please let me know.











That guy was on the Cartwheel for 40% off and on the Ibotta for like .75 cents cash back. So it cost me like .13 cents or something. It's too early for mathing. Anyhow, it's good. It's Mango Lime and 5% juice so it counts as a fruit serving. The taste is great, and if you are okay with gut-rot, I'd highly recommend it. I would not pay $1.49 for it. But I would definitely buy it again for .13. I'd even pay up to .47. But no more than that.


Today's Luls is leggings, an acid washed Carly (love!) and a Sarah.


And some Lula pics from my vacay:








Spice Girls - Wannabe

2 comments:

Gaft Girl said...

I missed your blogging so much! Also, your review of the kick start made me laugh so hard I cried.

Gaft Girl said...

I read your kick Start review to my father. He just left for target.