Thursday, March 01, 2018

The top is down on the black Corvette...

So last night I went over to my dad's to help him set up his "smart" phone. I also got the carrier to add my name to the account so that I could talk to them without jumping through hoops. I set the phone up with my phone number as a back up and used an email that I set up the password to. This way if (when?) he locks himself out, I will be able to get it unlocked. I also went over smart phone basics, and he can now send text messages. My dad's first text messages:

And yes, I was sitting right across from him when we sent those. I was thankful I had a stylus pen in my purse so I gave him that so he could press one letter at a time. He needs a bit more practice, but he'll get there. I had him practice calling between his smart phone and his flip phone. It was super cute when he said goodbye to himself when he hung up.

Today's Lula is a Carly that I got in a mystery package. LOVE IT! I also got a gift card that I'm using as part of a present for ZarahZou. Shhhhh..... I was shopping in a GOOBers shop and I found her a pair of EPIC leggings. They are so fantastic and I can't wait to gift them to her. If she doesn't put them on immediately I will be very disappointed! Anyhow, today is a Carly and leggings:


Going Back to Cali

3 comments:

Gaft Girl said...

If you give them to me during a pedi, how am I going to put them on immediately? I am not doing ANYTHING that risks us being banned from our new fav pedi place for life. Not even epic leggings are worth that.

Unknown said...

Lunch following the pedi?

Gaft Girl said...

Always