Wednesday, March 21, 2018

How long must we sing this song?

Ok, it's Wednesday. And I was dressed in the most perfectly coordinating outfit ever - from my sweater to my socks. And then ice happened. Needless to say, as soon as I find a pair of scissors I will be the proud owner of a pair of Lularoe legging-shorts. Provided, of course, that the blood comes out. Time to really test the Norwex stain remover.

I exchanged the ripped leggings for a pair of jeans and now I don't really match. It was the leggings that tied the outfit together. It's going to be a long days spent wondering if people are assuming I got dressed in the dark. Thankfully the reality of it is that no one will even pay enough attention to my clothes to check out if I match or not.

Today's Lula is a Perfect and a Sarah. And jeans instead of leggings.



U2 Sunday Bloody Sunday

2 comments:

Gaft Girl said...

Do you need me to serge/hem the ends of your new lula shorts?

Unknown said...

Yes, please. Maybe you could also serge/hem my Maurine because my intent is to remove the sleeves.