Thursday, March 29, 2018

I got a little rhyme for ya each.....

It's Thursday! I finally got around to doing my ColorStreet manicure, and I have to save I'm very impressed! It was easy, and looks mostly okayish. I'm on the wrong side of the learning curve at the moment, but for a first attempt I think they look acceptable. I think I will probably get better at doing this. and no mess! And no drying time.



Yesterday I also watched Roxanne, Roxanne on Netflix. I really liked the movie, but I have to say I like The Real Roxanne better than Roxanne's Revenge. Either way, it was a good movie.

The Wild game tonight! I know I'm not a hockey fan, but free tickets are free tickets! Except I had to buy a Wild jersey, so they weren't exactly free.

Today's Lula is leggings, a Lynnae and a lacy Lindsay.

Last night's Lula was roller skate leggings. 



The Real Roxanne

Roxanne's Revenge - Roxanne Shante

Roxanne, Roxanne - UTFO

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I love hockey! Only sport worth watching. That and running