Monday, March 26, 2018

I wish it was Sunday, 'Cause that's my fun day....

Another Monday...... I'm having problems with Snapchat. They are totally user issues. I keep accidentally sending snaps to the wrong people. I have snapped the Vikings 3 times with pictures meant for the Princess. And some of the pictures were embarrassing because we snap each other silly faces. I have sent snaps to at least 10 people accidentally. They aren't anything bad, I only use snapchat to stay in contact with my daughter. We have a snapstreak over 400 days long, you'd think by now I would have figured out how to not press the wrong buttons.

My weekend was good, very uneventful. The only time I left the house was to do D2's dad's taxes. Other than that, I just did stuff around the house. Laundry, Netflix, eating ice cream.....I finished the latest season of Scandal and am starting season 4 of Being Mary Jane. Such a good show! I also cooked a roast yesterday. Thank you, ZarahZou. It was probably the bestest roast I've ever made. I threw it in the crockpot with 18,000 different spices, including 5000 cloves of garlic. It turned out phenomenal. Since I was serving it with heat & eat Simply Potatoes garlic mashed  (thank you, Ibotta) and microwave steamed veggies, I decided that I should do some real cooking and I made homemade biscuits. They actually turned out edible. It was a great dinner!

Today's pattern matching is a little sketchy. I made an emergency facetime call to The Princess last night to see if I matched, and she said "I'd never wear it together, but I can see you doing it". Last night I was confident, today I'm on the fence. But I am covering it with knee high boots and a long Sarah, so maybe no one will notice that the Lynnae and Leggings might not match.

 And yesterday's leggings and Irma:


 Saturday's Lula for leaving the house - leggings, an Irma and a Sarah:


And Friday nights LulaJammies - an Irma and leggings:


The Bangles - Manic Monday

2 comments:

Gaft Girl said...

I'm glad you liked the roast! You still can't mix like my Mari...

Unknown said...

Mari is in a league of her own!