Monday, March 19, 2018

You gotta make a big impression, gotta like what you do....

It's Monday again. It seems like after every single Sunday comes a Monday. I was up way too late last night waiting for a miracle Gophers Women come back. It didn't happen. And it was a terrible game. I don't mind losing sleep for a good game. But this was not a good game.

I had a pretty good weekend. I spent it mostly working and watching basketball. I love March Madness time! I watched the high school girls tourny and switched to NCAA during commercials. My bracket is no longer a bracket, but rather a bunch of scribbles and curse words.  I was okay losing Virginia. I mean, who could have predicted that upset. But I also lost Xavier, who I picked to run the tournament table. But .  I can't even look at my bracket anymore. I have never done so horribly!

I had a very hard time getting dressed today. Could someone explain to me why I can super easily wear a Medium Carly but yet the 3X Nicole I pulled out of the closet is uncomfortably tight? And I can wear a small Irma, but a 3X Gigi makes me look like a stuffed sausage? DEAR LULAROE- YOUR SIZING MAKES NO SENSE!!! Anyhow, today I settled on a solid black with white trim Julia and a red and white striped Lindsay. Yes, I may or may not look like a candy cane.




 And this weekends Lula - Irma and leggings

Lynnae and leggings

Perfect and leggings



Genie in a Bottle

4 comments:

Gaft Girl said...

The first two paragraphs were gibberish, but agree completely that LLR sizing makes zero sense. How can I be an XS or S Irma/Carly/Perfect, but a 2XL Julia? What the what what!

Unknown said...

I could understand if they used their own patented sizing system - like if you wear a Target medium, then you always wear a Lula XS or a Lula Size C-17 or something dumb like that. But they are using the traditional size names but just throwing random sizes on stuff. How can a size large Lindsay/Shirley be way too big for me but I can't even wear some 3X Randy's because they are too small??

Gaft Girl said...

Class action suit?

Unknown said...

I think they have enough pending lawsuits at the moment....