Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Catch the mystery, catch the drift....

Wednesday! So I didn't get to do my nails last night because I accidentally fell asleep and took a 2 hour nap. It was fantastic! I love naps! I only woke up because it was way past dinner time and I was starving. So I made a super fancy dinner of Kraft Mac & Cheese. Yum! So, my nails are on the agenda for tonight. Also, I can take a long nap and still go to bed on time. And still wake up tired.

Today I hit the triple whammy of awesomeness. I had to leave 10 minutes early to stop and get gas, I got to stand in the cold, and I got to pay $35. I'm still not sure why I didn't stop after work yesterday to fill my tank.

Also, Bingo Blitz people: it is nearly April! Why have I not been able to finish the Jolly Jackpot Christmas slots???  I have been playing that room EVERY SINGLE DAY with all of my coins and I still need 2 items. I should not be playing December slots in April!  Why am I still playing this game?

I might be cranky today.

Today's Lula is leggings, an Irma and a lovely lace Sarah:





Rush - Tom Sawyer

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

That Sarah is a pretty teal.