Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Saw the dark side of the moon....

Tuesday! And it has already been a long week. Apparently it's snowing outside. Yay for the first day of spring! Today's hairstyle is a little something called "I don't even care". I didn't realize how messy it looked until I sent the Princess my daily SnapChat. We are at 402 days on our streak. #accomplishments

My newest non-addiction is JewelScent Candles. They are candles with jewelry in them. This is a weird obsession for me because I don't even really wear jewelry. Sometimes I don't even make sense to myself. Anyhow, you burn the candle down and get a trinket. Theoretically, the jewelry could be valued at $10,000. but I was unable to find any stats on how many valuable rings they put in their products. So I'm going with likely none. So, you end up with a pretty dollar store ring that is going to turn your finger green. However, the candles do smell amazing, so I buy them for that and not to get rich. I'm wearing one of my rings today, a blue princess cut aquamarine gemstone. It's pretty. Oh, and the nail polish is Sally Hansen Red Eye Miracle Gel polish.
Today's Lula is leggings, a Lynnae and a Lindsay.

And last night's Lula was a Randy and leggings. Super love this combo.

Wolves - Selena Gomez

No comments: