Tuesday, May 01, 2018

My momma said a lady ain't what she wears but what she knows......

Tuesday! I totally missed that April 29th was my 20 year anniversary with my company. I think this weekend I will make a cake to celebrate. 20 years is a long time. and I've been thinking about the cherry cheesecake that my aunt used to make for Easter dinners. I think I'd like to try to recreate it. I have several of her old cookbooks, so I'll have to see if I can find it.

I am loving the weather, it is so perfect for skirts. But unfortunately 75 degrees outside makes the inside temp like 400 degrees. If I'm always this hot regularly, how am I going to react when I start menopause???

Today's Lula involves some of my bolder pattern mixing. Cassie, Lynnae and Lindsay:


And last night's Lula - Halloween leggings and an Irma. If you look closely, there are bats and Dracula's on my leggings. Didn't even realize it until I put them on. And I don't even remember buying them.

India Aria - Video

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Lula amnesia?