Thursday, January 14, 2016

And I just can't live without you; can't you see it in my eyes?.....

So I didn't win the lottery.....but at least someone did so I can stop buying tickets. That's kind of like a win, right?

I'm wearing jeans today thanks to the Packers win, so at least I can thank them for that. And actually, I'm not even wearing jeans. I'm wearing jeggings. Because jeggings, a t-shirt, a huge, comfy sweater and boots are pretty much the greatest outfit ever. For a 23 year old.

I have a massive stack of sticky notes on my desk I need to sort through. Why don't I throw them away as I go? I have no idea who I've called back. Usually I am so much more organized than that. But I think I've finally got my head straight and can let all the drama and nonsense go. I am an adult and I need to act like one. Sometimes it's a struggle, but at the end of the day I know whats important and I know who I am and who I want to be.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIycEe59Auc

No comments: