Tuesday, January 12, 2016

But do I really feel the way I feel....

Tuesday....so I decided I needed to get on the scale because the truth is that I feel ridiculously fat and icky. I expected to find out that I've gained 20 pounds. But the actual fact is that I've lost 1/2 a pound. So the only thing I can think of is that my emotional state is weighing me down. (that's sort of a punny joke, which isn't really funny when I feel the need to point it out). Anyhow, I'm glad the scale is not reacting to the way I feel. I've tried my  best to avoid eating away my feelings, and I think I've succeeded. And once I get all this stuff out of my head, I will be okay. Just a few things I need to talk to someone about.

I went outside this morning (and yes, it's cold) and started driving. But then I realized I forgot my winning powerball ticket and I want to cash it in to exchange for more tickets. So I had to go back home and get it because I know if I don't stop on the way home, I will put it off. And I can't put off winning a billion dollars. Especially since I've already spent it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK5YGWS5H84

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Your not alone. ......his