Saturday, January 09, 2016

I'm out of vogue, I'm out of touch.....

C-C-W just left my house after a great night of hanging out. Well, mostly great. She gave me the greatest Christmas presents ever. I would post pictures, but that is just a tad too much effort for my current level of drunk. Then something happened that just kind of blew my world apart. I don't really want to write about it right now. I don't really want to think about it right now. I just want to continue to drink myself into oblivion.

I think it may be coming to a time to quit writing my blog. I just need some time to deal with some stuff. I'm enjoying writing and it sucks that one person could have enough control in my life to make me not want to write anymore. I love writing. And this is just not fair. But life isn't really fair, is it? It just sucks that AGAIN I end up on this end of things. Maybe this is my destiny, I'm just always going to lose. I'm going to be lied to over and over. But it is what it is, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nrGWwHalCU

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Don't you dare stop writing, no one should have control over you like that! !! He's not worth it we both know this, time will heal