Wednesday, January 13, 2016

I'd like to think the best of me Is still hiding up my sleeve....

Weigh in Wednesday, I should not have weighed myself yesterday so that I would be more surprised today. I am down another 1.5 pounds. This makes me very happy. I am at my lowest weight in a couple years. Still a ways to go, but progress!!

So, I got a huge settlement check in the mail yesterday from a class action lawsuit against a bank for late fees or something. I'm not exactly sure how I am going to spend my $7.15, but I did immediately deposit it. Maybe it will help make up for how much my health insurance went up this year. I don't know the exact amount because I've been avoiding the emails, but I know it went up. Up a lot more than $7.15.

Today is my last day being part of the working poor because tonight I am winning $1.3 billion. I typed "amen" repeatedly on a Facebook post, so I'm pretty sure my numbers can't lose. My suitcase is packed and I am ready for the beach.

I have a lot going on this weekend. First a pedi Saturday morning with ZarahZou! It's been way too long!  Then the Gophers game! Then more girl time with a friend and drinks. And then Sunday football with my dad. This is a lot of socializing for me. But it's probably good to get out more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1W2UddURXI

No comments: