Thursday, January 28, 2016

But leave a memory no one'll be forgettin....

Last night me and the Princess went over to Ggg's and made Fry Bread Tacos. That is one of my most favorite dinners ever, but I don't make them very often because they are such a pain. Fry bread is so time consuming to make. But so worth it!!! And dinner was phenomenal!!!

While cooking (and after dinner since its 17 hours long) we watched Straight Outta Compton. Such a good movie!! It brought back so many memories. I used to listen to my Eazy-E and NWA cassette tapes all the time. And they are both in my roadtrip cd collection. I can totally see why there is so much Oscar controversy, the story line and the acting were amazing. I'd really like to watch it again (hint hint) when I'm not so busy standing at the stove watching oil boil.

I'm glad it's Thursday. I'm already ready for a weekend. It's so hard to get back into the swing of things after taking a couple days off. At least my work will always pile up and wait for me!!


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B_xroIc3Hpw


No comments: