Monday, January 04, 2016

And I'll fall right back to you.....

Monday. Another Monday where I was up way too late Sunday night thanks to the Vikings. But so worth it. The game started out a bit boring. But the last few minutes - OMG! What a great game. And we won the freaking division!! Yes, I understand this does not put us in the most favorable playoff position, but ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!!! Plus, we beat the Packers! And we won the division!

New Years Eve was very unexciting. I was sleeping by 10:30. Alyssa and I had a movie night, and I even convinced her to have a glass of wine. We watched the 2 newest Halloween movies, and have now finished them all. Except 3, because that one doesn't count. 

The rest of my weekend was also uneventful. I did do about 200 loads of laundry. I think I might almost be caught up. And I finally dumped out the hamper that I put my dry cleaning and work clothes in at after I wear them. And at the bottom I found a brand new pair of jeans. I'm sure I put them there a couple years ago because they were too small. But now they fit absolutely perfectly. Actually they may be a tad big. 

I watched the final season of Parenthood and the. Started watching Empire. I super like it.

I don't think there is enough coffee in the universe to wake me up today. I think I may take a half day of PTO and go home and sleep. I love sleep! 

No comments: