Friday, January 15, 2016

So send a smile, and show you care.....

Friday!! I'm so glad, I am ready for the weekend. This has been such a long week. But in better news, I am finally in a really good place in my head.  I realized this yesterday when I volunteered to volunteer to co-chair the United Way committee. After being co-chair and then chair for so many years, I resigned and swore to never do it again. But I think that was more of a reflection of where I was at personally and less about the committee. Because I love being in charge of the committee. And now it has evolved into more of a catch-all and encompasses all the charitable acts throughout the year. This is really my kind of thing. And I can't believe I walked away from it when I love it so much. I am so happy to have it back.

Speaking of good things, I got beautiful flowers yesterday from a new friend. Such a sweet, thoughtful gesture on her part. And yes, they are really from a her. lol I so appreciate the thought.

I got to hang out with baby Layla for a bit last night. She is getting so big. Time is flying by.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzktQty-sbU

No comments: