Friday, January 22, 2016

I been one poor correspondent, and I been too, too hard to find.....

Friday, and after today a 4 day weekend!! The Princess is turning 24. How can she possibly be that old already? Time is flying! Every year seems to go faster and faster. I have a full weekend of laundry planned. I so love doing laundry.

I'm about 88% sure I don't match today, but I am 102% certain that I don't care.

So last night I ran for half a mile. And I'm probably done running forever. I think I may be too old to run. Or at least my knees are too old. I wish I would have never stopped. But I guess I will stick to walking. And I'm running out of pants that fit right. I should be happy about this, but it's so frustrating trying to find something to wear. I wish I could wear yoga pants to work.

Something really good is happening to someone really important to me. I'm very happy about this. But it's not my story to tell, so I will just say congrats!


One of my all time favorites:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ForjNZpFQU

No comments: