Friday, January 08, 2016

We feel the pull in the land of a thousand guilts.....

Friday!! I'm so over this week! I was up way too late last night. When I got home, the Princess and I started watching a movie called H8RZ. It was actually an okay movie, the ending was a huge twist that I didn't expect. And with all the Lifetime-like movies I've seen, I can usually call the ending. Anyhow, we had to pause it numerous times while making dinner. So then I didn't get on the treadmill until almost 7. Usually by that time I'm already done and showered and in bed.

Tomorrow night C-C-W and I are having a much needed girls night. Drinking and maybe a movie. Probably singing, because we are so good at it. And then checking our lottery numbers. Every part of my body is crossed, hoping for a win. I'm so ready to run away.

I'm wearing a belt today. I hate wearing belts. But these jeans are just too big. This makes me both very happy and very sad. They are brand new. But when I bought them I couldn't get them over my hips. Since this time last year I've lost over 30 pounds. But 30 more to go. Slow and steady??


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aeETEoNfOg


No comments: