Friday, December 22, 2017

Another day, another dollar, another war, another tower......

It's Friday. I'm so glad I'm going to have a couple days off to rest and hopefully get rid of this congestion. It's only 7 am and I'm already for a nap. I do get to leave a bit early today which is good since I still have some shopping to do. And I haven't been to Target in over a week! I'm going through withdrawal. I hope they haven't forgotten about me. Usually I'm there 3 times a week. or more.

I need to figure out what to do with my bangs. I want to grow them out, but eyebrows suck. I hate waxing. I hate tweezing. I hate anyone else messing with them. Why are they even necessary?

Today's Lula is a colorful, fun Irma with a brick red Lindsay paired with black pants.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wBDDAZkNtk

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Burn them off. I bet you could rock that look.