Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Painted faces, fill the places I can't reach....

It's Wednesday. I am so tired. I have so much to do at home, I have at least 700 loads of laundry. I'm almost tempted to throw some of my Lula in the dryer just to get it all done. I'll have to give that some more thought, I don't want to ruin my clothes. But I also don't want drying racks all over the place for 6-8 weeks until I get it all done. These decisions.....

Last night I watched the latest episode of The Walking Dead. ******SPOILER ALERT***** I'm getting kind of bored with it. I really only still watch it for a few reasons. I love Maggie, she is not only a bad ass, but her and Glenn are going to have the most adorable baby. I can't wait for that! I also watch because I'm really concerned about Judith. Someone needs to call CPS! That kid is always MIA and no one seems to be in charge of her care. Who is watching her? And why aren't they teaching her to protect herself? I've also been waiting for someone to punch Crybaby Carl right in the face. And, in a way, I guess that happened. Sorry, Carl. I know you're a kid, but you needed some discipline. If you would have listened to your elders, you would not have taken the ultimate punch to the torso. Although I'm wondering if he's gone or if they are going to find some way around it. I also watch for tips and tricks for fighting zombies. And that has been very lacking. I don't think a single walker got their brains stabbed out last night. How am I supposed to prepare for the real Zombie Apocalypse if I don't have proper training??

Okay, today's Lula is a purply-blue Nicole and a lavender Lindsay. I love Nicole, so comfortable but super dressy. And the super subtle polka dots on the Lindsay- LOVE! You can't even see them inthe photo, but I tried.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnhXHvRoUd0

No comments: