Friday, December 15, 2017

I wrapped it up and sent it With a note saying, "I love you, " I meant it....

Friday! It's been a rather long week. Trying to get caught up after a few days off is hard!

I got my latest Ipsy shipment yesterday. It came with what sounded like a great product, a coffee body scrub. So I just had to try it out. And yeah, I ended up with coffee grounds in my hair, on the ceiling and up my nose. I was only trying to scrub my legs with it. I'm way too much of a mess for a body scrub product like that. In better news, the bathtub got a nice, caffeinated wash down.

This weekends agenda includes the laundry that I didn't get done this week, some work, and a couple naps.

Today's Lula is a mauvy-colored Lynnae and a denim colored Lindsay with jeans.



And a Christmas song I can tolerate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI

No comments: