Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Like the latest fashion, Like a spreading disease

Wednesday and back to work after a nice, long weekend. For the record, and since my blog is the official record, I have slept a grand total of 7 hours in the last 5 nights. Every single time I fall asleep, I wake up coughing. I am so sick of being sick. If "Hit by a Bus" becomes the new epitome of high fashion, I am finally going to be runway ready.

I had a very good Christmas, despite being sick. I pretty much won life when I opened 25 pairs of socks. Probably the greatest gift ever. and they are all fun. Stripes, polka dots, florescents..... Also, speaking of winning presents, I scored maybe the greatest smelling candle in the history of candles at my sisters while playing the dice game. It's honey-scented. Like real honey. I didn't even know it was possible. I am in love!


Today's lazy Lula is a stripey-floral Lynnae with a solid red Lindsay over it. Pro-tip: throw a Lindsay over anything and knot it over your midsection to hide any flabby-muffin top issue.

 The long weekends Lula included 2 pairs of Santa leggings, a white-glitter-sweater Lindsay, a candy cane striped Lula and some florals and paisleys.






And a super special thanks to ZarahZou for the parachute men lula leggings. I paired it with the most perfectest lula-tee. I think it's a Mark. but it could be a Henry. I can't remember, but it's a guys name shirt and it perfectly matches the mauvey-parachute guys. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jOk8dk-qaU

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I'm glad you like the parachute men and can wear them!