Thursday, December 21, 2017

You can see the stars and still not see the light (that's right).....

Thursday....I went to bed last night at 7:00 because I thought some extra sleep would help to ward off the sickness I felt was coming. It didn't work. I woke up super duper sick. Ugh! At least if I get through the next two days, I will have a 4 day weekend to rest and recover. This sucks. I always seem to get sick around holidays and vacations and special events.

Nothing else to say today. Work to get done before the end of the year. Today's Lula is an Irma with jeans. I need to remember that no matter how cute it is, an XL Irma is just too XL. The sizing is so strange. A medium is my preferred Lula Irma size. But at a regular store, I need at least an XL. Why couldn't they size their clothing correctly?? Or size them by letters or numbers or something? Especially since the sizing is not consistent between styles.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoGweOFqapU

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Oh! Right size and everything else is wrong size?