Tuesday, December 05, 2017

Vacations and shopping sprees, these are a few of her favorite things

Tuesday....today I'm going to work on the expense report and commissions and get those all wrapped up so tomorrow I can just do general email and follow up housecleaning so I'll be already for California!! I can't wait to leave the cold and snow!

Last night a brand new pair of my LulaLeggings ripped. I'm rather disappointed, although I have had really good luck. Out of at least 150 pairs, only 3 have ripped or gotten holes. At least these were a free gift pair.

Today's Lula is a solid black Irma from the Noir collection, a solid red sheer Lindsay and leggings that are black with red polka dots. The Lindsay looks coraly in the picture, but it is a true red. I was super excited for the black Irma, but the fabric seems cheaper than my other Irma's. It's way thinner. Oh, well. At least I'm super matchy-matchy.





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FTS2tdmyYM

No comments: