Wednesday, December 20, 2017

I know you'll catch me right before I hit the ground....

Wednesday! The week is almost half over. I had a lot of fun hanging out with ZarahZou last night. I'm so lucky to have her as a friend. She makes me giggle a lot.

I got this fantastic peach lotion in my Ipsy bag a few months back and just finally tried it. I am in love! The smell is fantastic! It's a bit greasy, but the smell more than makes up for that!

Ok, today's Lula. I've had this lace Lindsay for a couple months and could not find anything to really match it. Last night at ZZ's Lula Birthday party, I picked up a solid black Lynnae and the perfect leggings to make this an outfit. I will admit that the leggings are a tad bit bright for work, but they are super fun and the colors are great together.






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWl7WjAtBME

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

You are adorable!