Monday, December 04, 2017

I've sailed a thousand ships.....

It's Monday.....I may be still slightly hungover from our post-funeral trip to the bar on Friday. I usually don't like Bloody Mary's unless I make them myself and they are 1/2 pickle juice. But Becky ordered one and it was too spicy for her, so I drank it. And it was very good. Then I had several peachy drinks and a Jag bomb. It was horrible, but it was very nice to unwind, and I haven't seen Becky in forever.

The funeral was beautiful and sad. LC was so wonderful. And when she was younger, she looked a lot like Audrey Hepburn. It was a great tribute to her. I will miss her so much.

And then there is 10-2. That could be why my stomach hurts. The anticipation of how this season is going to play out. Being a Vikings fan is so tragically painful to the point where we are so accustomed to things going wrong that it is hard to accept when we are winning. But no matter what, this has been an amazing season.

I colored my hair last night and I went a little too red. I'm not very happy with it, but I guess I'm stuck. At least I got a $5 Target gift card for buying 2 boxes of the dye.

And finally, today's Lula is solid Navy Lynnae, a cream Lindsay, and a pair of fun leggings.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P51LunEV3Sk

No comments: