Monday, December 18, 2017

I don't mind the rain 'cause it makes the flowers grow ......

Monday! I had a pretty good weekend. I got to watch 473 hours of Netflix and I got to see the Vikings win! What more could I ask for? I've been watching Heartland on Netflix, and it is such a sweet show. Wholesome is really the only word I can use to describe it. I'm very much enjoying it as a break from drama and murder shows. I'm on season 4, and I hope it never ends.

Today's Lula is a slate blue and dark gray Irma paired with black pants and black suede boots. I got an email that I can wear jeans for the rest of the year, but since I only have 2 pairs of jeans that fit, that just isn't an option. And leggings are so much more comfortable than jeans!


And finally some Lee Greenwood.

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

that's a really pretty blue.