Tuesday, December 12, 2017

'Cause it takes me so long just to figure out what I'm gonna wear....

Back to work. It's only 5 am in Cali, so I should still be sleeping! Only 140 emails, so that's not too bad. I'll get through those in no time! Well, not no time, but only several million hours. And 37 missed calls. Not sure how many voice mails, I'm afraid to check.

I had a fantastic time seeing the Princess. And she was totally surprised that C-H came with since C-H has never been on an airplane and is afraid to fly. I think the Princess needed BFF time more than she needed mom time, so I was happy to share her and just spend the time relaxing and watching them hang out and listening to their giggling. The time went by way too fast. It was sad to leave her, but she seems to be doing well and is happy out there. What more could I ask for?

I didn't take any pictures of my Cali-Lula, but aside from a pair of jeans and a Vikings sweatshirt, that is all I brought with me. So light and easy to pack! Today I am doing a pair of fun, flowery leggings, an Irma and a solid black Lindsay. But I had to take the Lindsay off because it's at least 150 degrees in my office.



And yes, it's a Tuesday.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsmVgoXDq2w

No comments: