Thursday, December 28, 2017

I've got a list of names and yours is in red, underlined......

Last night I slept for a record 23 minutes. This cough is just too much. I've tried Mucinex, NyQuil, decongestants, expectorants, suppressants.....Now I am trying Augmentin. Fingers crossed!

I had to repaint my nails last night. Here's to hoping that the color change doesn't cause us to lose to the Bears. But at least if we do, we will know it's all the fault of OPI and chipping nail polish.

I have exactly 127 loads of Lula laundry to do this weekend. I sort of let it pile up a bit, and now it's nearing overwhelming. So, therefore, my New Years Eve plans involve the laundromat.

Today's Lula is an Irma and Lindsay with jeans.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

That shirt is really pretty. =)