Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I've been for a walk (I've been for a walk) On a winter's day (on a winter's day).....

Wednesday! I got a little bit of my packing for Cali done last night, but I need to get into gear and get it all done! I'm bringing all Lula plus a pair of jeans. Debating about boots. and lip gloss colors. So many decisions to make.

My dad got his new cell phone so I'm going to help him set it up tonight. I instructed him to not even open the box so that he doesn't lock himself out of it again. I can't believe that the company has no way to unlock or reset it. The phone is geared towards seniors with no tech skills. You'd think they'd make it foolproof. Anyhow, I will set it up with my email and phone number as a backup plan so he can't get locked out!

Today's Lula is a Perfect and a Sarah with jeans.






California Dreamin'

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Thats a pretty Sarah!