Tuesday, May 29, 2018

And I could try to run, but it would be useless.....

It's Tuesday! I've been working from home and then with the holiday, I haven't been in the office for several days. It's good to be back to a routine. I love 3 day weekends, but I also need a routine. And staying up late is not good for that. I did, however, binge through season 2 of 13 Reasons Why. I'm torn on my opinion of it. It's a captivating drama. But some parts are hard to watch. I was really (not sure of the right word) appreciative maybe, of the scene where several women said the times that they were sexually assaulted. I think it's important that we talk about things like this. The older I get the more I realize that you are never alone. Whatever it is, someone else had been there. And things always get better.

Okay, on to the fun. I went to Valley Fair. And the sunscreen worked so well that I don't even have the slightest hint of a tan, despite 101 degrees of blazing sun. I guess that's a good thing, but I was hoping for a tiny bit of proof that I had been outside at some point this weekend. I was super excited for the new Delirious ride. And I ended up disappointed. All it really did was make me dizzy. It's not at all scary. But it is purple, so I may ride it again. We didn't do a lot of rides because we had a 2 year old with us. It was super fun watching him have so much fun! He went on several rides, and had a blast. Next time we will do the adult rides.

Today's Lula is a Nicole and a Lindsay.

And some Lula from the past few days:
Leggings and a Classic

Perfect

Classic with jean shorts

Leggings and Irma

Leggings and Irma

Solid purple Carly

Carly

Leggings and a t-shirt

Irma and Azure

Irma and cut-off leggings

Camila Cabello - Never be the Same

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Yeah! You posted again! I missed you.