Friday, May 18, 2018

'Cause it takes me so long just to figure out what I'm gonna wear....

It's Friday!!! I worked from home yesterday and got an unprecedented amount of work done. I was quite impressed with myself. I think I may finally be getting the hang of this working from home thing! If I work from my bedroom, I don't have the tv around to disturb me, and can super concentrate on getting stuff accomplished. I got more done yesterday than any day at work in quite awhile.

Nothing on the agenda for this weekend, except maybe a trip to Target. After work I have a couple quick errands to run, and then it's pajama time! I'm finally going to mail the Princess the package that's been on the bedroom floor for about 2 months. It's a bunch of fun Lula stuff I think she needs - a couple pairs of polka dot leggings, and some Lindsay's and Shirley's. And I'm sending her some Color Street to try out. I think she'll like it because it's so easy! And that obviously reminds me that I want to do a French manicure on my nails and redo my toes. So I guess I do have plans for the weekend!

Today's Lula is a Perfect with jeans. This is my ultimate favorite Perfect pattern. I have 4 or 5 of them.


The Bangles - Manic Monday

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Add to plan: start checking Dallas airfare!!!!