Wednesday, May 16, 2018

When I hear that old song they used to play....

I spent quite a lot of time this morning pondering whether or not everyone my age wakes up feeling old and creaky. If I feel this way at 42, what is 62 going to be like? My back, my neck, my feet, my knees..... The one thing I am looking forward to is hopefully being one of those old people that are always cold. That would be a nice change.

I had to get a tablecloth yesterday, so I did my grocery shopping at Walmart. I super scored with the Ibotta app. I got nearly $35 back after the bonuses. I will admit that I did buy a couple of products I wouldn't normally buy and I did compromise on cereal, but totally worth it. I get to try new things, and really is there a difference between the Fruity Pebbles I wanted and the Crunch Berries I settled for? And I am super excited to try the Silk Almond Milk Yogurt and the banana granola bars.

I managed to turn my ankles orange again with the sunless tanner. I didn't even put any on my ankles, so I don't know how it's possible. I just need to keep reminding myself to go slow and that it is cheaper and faster than a tanning bed.

Today's Lula is an Azure, an Irma and a Lindsay.

Last nights Lula was an Irma with a ridiculously short pair of shorts.

Boston - More Than a Feeling

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

If I'm always cold and I'm only 36, what's going to happen when I'm 80???