Wednesday, May 09, 2018

Don't let the fire rush to your head......

Wednesday....strongly debated about calling in sick, but I have 137 commission checks to mail out. I took a double dose of Benadryl and it did nothing, so I think this is not just allergies. Dang it! I have no time to be sick. I think I'll take a half day and go home to bed. Ugh! I hate being sick!

Dear Jack Fm: I like Rush. Not love, not even super like. Just like. So please don't play them every single day on my way to work. Once a week is sufficient. Once a month would be better. and to all the other drivers on the road: I am going to drive the speed limit. Always. I cannot afford a speeding ticket. Being 2 inches from my back end is not going to make me drive faster. I am in the right lane, so just pass me. 60 is definitely fast enough for me. Also, I may be cranky because I don't feel well.

Today's Lula is a Cassie, a Perfect and a lace Sarah. One of the things I love about Lularoe is that I can be cute and comfortable when I don't feel good.

Last night's Lula was leggings and an Irma. One of my favorite outfits.


The Alan Parsons Project - Eye in the Sky

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Everyone should just listen to you. It would make life easier.