Monday, May 07, 2018

Let go of the wheel, it's the borderline.....

Another Monday.... I failed miserably on my quest to take 17 naps. I think I only managed to get in 9 or 10.  But I did also get done like 18 loads of laundry, so it balances out. I stopped at Target Friday on the way home from work and then the only time I left the house all weekend was for a quick trip to Unique to drop off a donation. I didn't even go inside. We started cleaning the garages, but got sidetracked with my naps and M building some shelves. We grilled hamburgers and hot dogs on Saturday and ate leftovers on Sunday.

I started watching Covert Affairs on Prime. I think I really like this show, although I did fall asleep watching it a couple times. I also watched a movie called Frozen. Not THAT movie, a horror-ish movie called Frozen. 3 people get trapped on a ski lift after the ski slope place closes. Of course they are 12 million feet up in the air. And there are wolves below. and an ice storm comes. Then comes the frost bite and being mauled by the animals. The girl makes it to the end and lives, but I would guess she is traumatized by losing half her face. and by seeing her boyfriend eaten alive.

Today's Lula is a Christy and leggings paired with a short sleeve sweater.

And this weekends Lula:



Camila Cabello - Never Be the Same

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Sounds like a good movie? I really do love those flower leggings!