Tuesday, May 08, 2018

I won't let fear clip my wings and tell me how high I can fly.....

Tuesday! I don't know if it's allergies, or the weather, or turning the AC on for the first time this season, but I feel like I'm getting sick. Isn't flu season over? Because that's what it sort of feels like. It's just not fair. I finally get over all the tooth stuff, and then I can't breathe and every part of my body aches. Go, me!! I see an early end to my work day and a long nap.

Today's Lula is a Maurine that I cut the sleeves off. I super love it this way. I paired it with a lace Lindsay.



Last nights Lula was a lavender and mint green Irma that matches my hair wrap. Because coordination is important at bedtime. 



LeAnn Rimes - One Way Ticket

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Well, if you post on your blog then it's important to be cute. I go to bed at bedtime. No need for cuteness.