Wednesday, May 02, 2018

And I have met my destiny in quite a similar way.....

The week is half over. I can't believe it's already May. And like a week and a half until Valley Fair opens. They have a new ride that I can't wait for! I love roller coasters and other thrill type rides. The only ride I've ever been on that I haven't liked is the stupid swings. Valley Fair calls them the  North Star And it scares the heck out of me for some reason. I don't like being that high (230 feet) on thin chains going 40 mph with my feet dangling. I've tried it multiple times, but it just induces a panic attack.

Last night I baked more chicken and steamed more brown rice so I would have several lunches ready to go. I love the rice cooker so much, it makes it so easy. And brown rice cooked in chicken broth is not the most terrible thing ever. Plus, I add a ton of cauliflower to my lunch, and I love it with cajun seasoning. So yummy!

I am so thankful for the weather. Today's Lula is a Nicole, which is my ultimate favorite dress, with a Lindsay. And a ring I got from a Jewel Scent candle. And, of course, Color Street. This color is called L.A. Dreams. Pink and glitter! Unfortunately (or fortunately) it's almost time to change it. It's been a week since I put it on, and my nails are growing out. I think my nails will be a weekend project. Even though Color Street takes only a couple minutes.

And  last nights Carly. I love this one. And Carly's make great pajamas!


Abba - Waterloo

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

6 Flags Dallas?