Friday, May 04, 2018

When I wake up in my makeup.....

It's Friday! I worked from home yesterday and got all of my commission checks typed up. That is such a long process. I know that there is an automated way to do it, but I haven't had time to research it. And I don't want to break anything.

My agenda for this weekend includes 17 naps and eating Fruity Pebbles. In order to fulfill this, I need to go to Target after work and do some grocery shopping since I don't have any cereal and the milk is nearly gone. I also just looked down at my heels and I think an appointment with the Pedi-Egg is in order. I hope I can get all this accomplished. 17 naps is rather a lot.

Today's Lula is an Irma with jeans. It's one of my favorites because of all the colors.


I've been really liking the Carly's for around the house. They are super comfortable and easy to throw on.

Hole- Celebrity Skin

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

17 naps? You are an over achiever.