Monday, May 14, 2018

And I discovered that my castles stand....

Monday.....The weekend went by so quickly. On Saturday I helped a friend move. And by helped, I mean that I manned the door and ate the cookies meant for the people who actually carried boxed. My back still hurts from all that opening and closing. Thankfully, it's not goodbye, it's see you later. We will definitely have a number of destination pedi's. And with texting, the phone, email, and Words with Friends no one is ever really that far away. Just please remember that my phone is for texts only. I hate talking on the phone. I'm just too easily distracted to carry on a conversation.

Yesterday I did 27 loads of laundry. Have I mentioned lately that I very, very, very much dislike high efficiency washing machines? I have used multiple different machines and brands, and I hate them all. I do not believe that they do a good job of cleaning clothes. They may save water, but they waste electricity and cause aggravation. And yes, I've talked with the manufacturer, I've tried smaller loads, I've tried larger loads, I've used many different detergents, and yes I'm using HE detergents, I've selected the extra rinse option, the power wash option, hot water, cold water, warm water.....I've tried it all.

Okay, on to today's Lula: A Christy and a Cassie:

And this weekends Lula:
Leggings and Randy

Leggings and Irma

Perfect and Lindsay with jeans. 
Cold Play - Vida la Vida

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I heart you and destination pedis and something else but I'm tired and forgot what I was going to say. It was clever, though.