Thursday, December 31, 2015

You don't seem to know, Seem to care what your heart is for....

New Years Eve Day!! And a 3 day weekend coming up! Yesterday was a great day off. My dryer was delivered and I did a bunch of laundry and the princess and I finished the Halloween movie series.

I have to make a really hard decision about my bangs again. Grow them or cut them??? I just really don't know which way to go. They are kind of a pain. But they cover up my forehead. Ugh! What to do??

I wasn't going to make any New Year's resolutions, but there is one I need to make. It's not appropriate to discuss here, but I will have to write it down somewhere. Just one of those things I need to deal with. I hate dealing with things.

I think tonight will be a night of Netflix and wine. I really did think about going out, but I would rather be home in my pajamas if I can't do what I really want to do.

I have a 3 pound bag of wild rice so I think I'm going to make soup tomorrow. Because yum!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV1XWJN3nJo
And this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwkej79U3ek

1 comment:

Social Injustice said...

This blog is really amazing