Monday, February 19, 2018

And you can tell everybody this is your song.....

Another Monday.....I had a good weekend. I binged on netflix and finished the latest season of Grace and Frankie and the first season of Everything Sucks. Both are very good. Everything Sucks is set in the 90's and the music is fantastic. So many good songs! The show itself is maybe a little too  young for me, but I can be pretty immature sometimes so maybe it's just right.

That's really all I accomplished this weekend unless lunch at La Casita can be considered an accomplishment??? Oh, and I kicked (accidentally, of course) the bedpost and broke a toenail. It was tragic because now I need to postpone any planned pedi until there is something to put polish on.

It's supposed to snow later this morning. If that happens, I think I'll leave early and work from home and get some of these commission statements processed.

Today's Lula is leggings, a Perfect and a Shirley. Purple and Gold. Because SKOL!



This weekends Lula was leggings and an Irma and leggings and a Lynnae.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13GD78Bmo8s

4 comments:

Gaft Girl said...

What's a Shirley? I can't keep up.

Unknown said...

A Shirley is like the between of a Lindsay and a Sarah. Not quite as long as a Sarah, but cut straight across instead of rounded like a Lindsay. And a it's flowy in front.

Gaft Girl said...

So I realized that I actually bought a Shirley. I quit.

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!