Tuesday, February 20, 2018

It's the springtime of my life.....

So yesterday when I woke up, I shut my alarm clock completely off and forgot to turn it back on. That means I woke up a bit late this morning. Even with a couple extra minutes of sleep I'm still tired. Yesterday I left work when it started to snow and I worked from home for the rest of the day. I got a surprising amount of work done. I was rather impressed with myself for being able to stay on task. Maybe I can adult!!

I still have not been able to unlock my dad's cell phone. I finally got his gmail account unlocked, but the phone won't take that email. Even though the Jitterbug people told me that was the email address. This phone is supposed to be easy for seniors, but I'm so beyond frustrated with it. I can't even imagine someone without any tech knowledge trying to work it.

Today's Lula is pretty much my uniform - leggings, Lynnae and Lindsay.


Last nights Lulajammies was leggings and an Irma. I swear they matched when I put them on.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxrwImCJCqk

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

That's a cute Irma. Every day I feel like I'm shopping new box wall drops.