Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Don't be afraid to lose what was never meant to be.....

So, the podiatrist guy taping my foot is going to cost me $65. My biggest life regret is going to be not taking a handful of the peppermints off the desk. I don't even like peppermints, but I just paid $65 for 32 cents worth of tape at retail price. I should have gotten free peppermint candies! And that doesn't include the x-rays and office visit. I hate high deductible health care. But I just eased my pain by buying some more Lipsense colors.

Las nights dinner at Sam's was fantastic. He made waffles and bacon and sausage and hash browns....so yummy! I love breakfast for dinner. and I got to see people I haven't seen in forever.

Today's Lula is an early Valentines Day celebration: rose/heart leggings, an Irma and a Shirley:



 Last nights LulaJammies was because I was feeling a bit patriotic.




Last night to Sam's I wore a Lynnae and a Sarah. Terrible picture because I'm lazy. 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFLggqjddKM

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

KT tape is expensive! But it comes in awesome colors. Look on Amazon and bring your own next time.