Monday, February 12, 2018

Gonna take some time to do the things we never had.....

Monday! I only managed to get one load of laundry done this weekend. But I did buy a new sofa and love seat, so there's that. And I took lots of naps. I very much love naps. Tonight is dinner at Casa de Sam. I haven't seen CCW since December and I haven't seen Mandy and Jolane in like 27 years, so it will be nice to see them. And Sam's making breakfast for dinner, so yum!

I am totally in love with all of my new LipSense colors. I really like the products and am glad I tried them. But they are spendy! Although I think it's worth it.

I had to order a new comforter from Amazon last night. And a new bottle of OPI Lincoln Park After Midnight. I opened up my leggings/nail polish cabinet and the bottle fell out and hit the dresser and broke and nail polish flew all over the dresser and the bed. I love the color, but not streaked on my blankets. I was very sad, mostly about the polish. I may or may not have ordered the polish before the comforter. Priorities. Also, acetone will remove the polish from the dresser and it will also remove the stain. If you use it on your comforter, it will smear the polish and leave big purple splotches. Also, if you have a paper cut on your hand, the nail polisher remover will sting.

Today's Lula is a Lynnae and leggings. I put the Lynnae on backwards. On purpose. And I like it that way. No cleavage and more work appropriate.

Yesterday to go shopping, I wore a Julia knotted up into a tunic-type top. Totally loved it this way! I'm not entirely sure that my polka dots and flowers matched, but I was comfortable. And I like polka dots and flowers.


And Friday nights LulaJammies - Leggings and an Irma. 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY

2 comments:

Gaft Girl said...

Show me how to knot a Julia and I feel like a better title would be valuable life lessons.

Unknown said...

Rubber band from the inside. It works well. And I think it's super cute, although a tiny bit maternity looking for someone with a beach ball shape like me.